Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet Maggie Williams


Cheers, y’all! I’m Maggie Williams and I’m your instructor for our academic adventures across the pond this summer. When I’m not traveling the world, I’m based in Hattiesburg, Miss., where I teach writing, reporting and editing classes at the University of Southern Mississippi. I have a husband, Joe Clark, and a daughter, Mary, who just graduated from high school and will be attending USM in the fall. They will join us at the halfway point in this class and go with us to Dublin for LondonAWAY and keep me company while you are on minibreak. We like animals at our house: At home in Hattiesburg this summer are seven dogs, five birds, a turtle, a chameleon and some fish. While in London, you might find me exploring a museum or attending a play … or reading one of the many national newspapers available daily in the U.K. Yep, I'm a news junkie and there's no better place to be one than in Britain. I’m looking forward to a great summer with you all and I hope you are, too. See you in London, July 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment