Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet Adam Troxtell

I am from Tom Bean, Texas, which is a very small town, and I went to the high school there (my graduating class had 70 people in it). I think being from such a small place has given me a desire to see the world. That's part of the reason I chose Journalism as my major, because I know it can take me many places. I am the managing editor of the A&M-Commerce student newspaper, The East Texan. I have a desire to live and work in London someday, and that really comes down to one major interest, soccer. I played it since I was five, never stopped loving it and I don't plan to anytime soon. I figure if you're going to cover soccer for various media sources, why not try to do it in the best place possible; the country where it was born. This is my first trip to Europe. I'm hoping it's a real eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment