Friday, June 3, 2011

Meet Kaprisha Fields


I’m Kaprisha Fields, a college freshman at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. I’m pursuing a Bachelors of Arts degree in Journalism with an interest in Advertising Public Relations. I’m determined, motivated and confident to become the person I’m meant to be in life. My peers consider me a friendly, fun, helpful, loving and happy person. I enjoy meeting new people and becoming a friend they can depend and rely on. Being helpful in a person’s life is a sign of caring and to care means to love and cherish life.  It’s easier for me to smile everyday and stay positive because I have a lot to be happy about and I try not to let things worry me. I enjoy being me, meeting new people and being a help to someone’s life. I always remind myself and others to pursue excellence even if you have to take two steps backwards in order to take the first step forward. I believe in living my life to its fullest without allowing fear to control my path to success and happiness. With my determination and will power, I know I will make a difference in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment